Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's Here!


Congratulations!

You've made it through all the rallys, the speeches, the commercials, the rhetoric, the name calling, the accusations, the denials, and yes, even the lies.

It's election day.

Vote.

Please.

It's important.

I've seen WNEP and ABC's plan for election night. I think we'll do a good job. Tune in if you get the chance. If you can't, get a wrap up on Newswatch 16 beginning at 5 AM Wednesday.

Shifting gears, I had a good time at work yesterday, and it wasn't just because some staffers brought in left over Halloween candy.

I went to Freeland Elementary/Middle School, where the students collected personal care items and snacks for US troops serving in the middle east. The items will be shipped off this week, arriving in time for Christmas. The kids were proud of what they did, and they should be. It was an impressive array of stuff.

Have a good election day, and I'll see you at the polls. If I get the chance, I'll do an update on the blog this afternoon, with a little day after analysis tomorrow.