Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Christmas Letter


It happens every year. I always get a Christmas card and letter from one of my old college friends. I look forward to it. She has a great life-- nice husband, nice kids, nice job, lots of travel, etc. The woman is as sweet as the day is long.

I feel compelled to write back about my adventures of the year, but I really have nothing to say. Items under consideration include:

I bought a pair of shoes I really like.

Things are going well with my new dentist.

Getting along without digital cable is easier than I thought.

A Magic Jack really isn't magic.

Moe's Southwest Grill is opening a restaurant in the area.

The Steelers are having a good season.

The blog has entered its fifth year and www.andy-palumbo.com launched a few months ago.

Atomic clocks have changed my life.

The new "Tostitos" jalapeno flavor is awesome.

I hope to drink more diet soda in the new year.

That's all.

I need a life.