Friday, May 1, 2009

Williamsport


Trips to Williamsport are rare for me, so it was a pleasant change to have to head out there on assignment Monday morning.

I'll talk about the reason for the visit next week, but if you listen to the Chrisman morning show on Kiss 102.7 FM, you already know.

I really can't remember the last time I was in that part of our coverage area. A couple things stuck out-- how built up the area around the Lycoming Mall had become, and all the development around Penn College.

Like all my other trips to Williamsport, it didn't last long, and that's unfortunate. I did have a chance to take a few pictures, and I'll share them with you this weekend. Don't say you weren't warned.

Today's picture was taken from the Route 15 scenic overlook, just south of Williamsport, around 7:00 AM Monday.