Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Again

I know I've written about this before, but it's happening again.

I'm on vacation.  I've been looking forward to it for weeks, but any time I lock up my desk for several days, I don't want to go.  There's a lot going on out there.  I want to know what happened, and be part of the coverage.

It was an exceptionally busy weekend.  I want to know more about that homicide investigation and arrest in Wyoming County.  What caused that big Sunday morning fire in Conyngham?  It's after Labor Day and the election season is heating up.  There are questions that need to be asked.  The tropics are active.  Are there any storms heading this way?  It seems like we're over due for something to happen regarding all the local corruption investigations.

On the other hand, I'm kind of tired, and I need a little time to re-charge the battery.  I have no vacation plans, and it's likely I won't stray far from my mattress.

The blog will continue, and I'll be back to work on the night of the 17th.  I'm sure there will be enough to keep me busy upon my return.

Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend!