Monday, December 20, 2010

Top Ten

Last year, I spent the last days of 2009 counting down my favorite photos of the year. We'll try the same thing this year. It's a nice way to review the year, and bring back a memory or two. They are not necessarily the best photos of the year, but they are some of my favorites, for a variety of reasons.

Some bring back pleasant times.  Others note just the opposite, and you'll see what I mean tomorrow.

While I spent most of my time photographing buildings, bridges, trains, and bodies of water, there are actually human beings on this year's list.  I'm just as amazed as you are.

While the next ten days will be dedicated to my bad photography, there will still be a comment or two on the news of the day, as events warrant.  However, this is usually a slow time in the news biz, so photographs will take center stage.

It's hard to believe another calendar is headed for the trash can.  I know it's a cliche, but the time does fly by, and it seems to speed up as you age.

I hope you enjoy the look back.  It begins tomorrow morning.