Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bad Photography Sunday

Welcome to my first ill fated attempt at being artsy in 2011.  This is the pergola covered walkway at McDade Park in Scranton.  I took this on Wednesday afternoon, before the snow fell.  Very few people were in the park on a cold and windy day.

While I have a moment, some Wild Card Saturday NFL thoughts...  while I like the Saints, I also like underdogs, so I'm not that concerned at the Seahawks' upset win Saturday afternoon.

As for the second game, I wish there was a way for both teams to lose, but it doesn't work that way.  I'd like Jets' head coach Rex Ryan to shup up for a while, and I'm sick of the Colts.  The Jets were the lesser of two evils, so I'm as satisfied as I can be under the circumstances.

Today should be an interesting day.