Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Does It Really Work?

Most days, I have to be asleep in the early afternoon.  I've always called that an unnatural act, so I often need a little help.

I stumbled across iChill on an internet site.  It has a few ingredients designed to get you drowsy.

I'll have to give it a qualified "thumbs up."  Here's why.  It's designed for normal people, who need a little push to get them sleepy in the evening.

It's not potent enough to sedate you for sleep out of the normal cycle.

It does produce a few yawns, and I can see how it would be a big help at 10 PM, but not at noon.

I bought a carton, on-line, for about $ 2 per bottle.

While it worked, I doubt there will be a re-order.

By the way, if you want to learn a lot about this country, visit the "health and beauty" section of your local Walmart or drug store.  Sleep aids are taking up a lot more space these days.

I don't know how the stores can find the room, because of the massive supply of indigestion medicine and laxatives.

That pretty much sums up America these days.  We can't sleep, and we can't ...