Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ouch!

I feel better, already.

The headline of today's blog is misleading.  It doesn't hurt.

Yes, I'm referring to my annual flu shot.

I rolled up my sleeve and got stabbed last week.  It only took a few seconds at my doctor's office.  It helps me from getting sick, and it helps me from spreading the illness.

If you don't have a doctor, you can get a flu shot, rather inexpensively, at the drugstore down at the strip mall.  I love seeing flu shots available everywhere.  The flu is a horrible thing, and I'm in favor of whatever can be done to stop it in its tracks.

I've heard the excuses, and none of them hold water.  You don't get the flu from a flu shot.  There are several other myths, and I won't give them the dignity of being listed here.

If you won't do it for yourself, do it for your family and your co workers.