Wednesday, January 30, 2013

47

Okay, let's get this one out of the way right now.

I haven't seen a Super Bowl since the late 90's and I fully expect to sleep through this one as well.  I can still write about it.

I don't have a sentimental favorite.  San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh is an unlikeable character.  If San Francisco wins, they tie the Pittsburgh Steelers for most Super Bowl wins, and I don't like that.

As noted earlier, the Baltimore Ravens are a team of thugs, led by chief thug Ray Lewis.  A Steelers fan can never pull for the Ravens.

Now that emotion is out of the way, it's time to announce a selection.  I preface this by saying I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

San Francisco is a 3.5 point favorite as of this writing.  This could be one of the best Super Bowls ever.  The teams look evenly matched.

I expect the Baltimore Ravens to win, so take Baltimore and the points.  If San Francisco wins, I don't think they'll cover the 3.5.

As usual, I'll be asleep around 4 Sunday afternoon.  Enjoy the game.