Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Unfinished Business

I'm becoming more convinced we're going to have an early spring.  Skunk activity has markedly increased.

Some of those new faces, who started appearing in the gym after new year's day, have begun to disappear.

I'm so tired of Beyonce.  The big question at her pre Super Bowl news conference was "Will you actually sing at the half time show?"  How embarrassing.  I've read positive reviews of her Super Bowl performance.  I saw neither the game nor the show, but I will offer kudos nonetheless.

Former New York City Mayor Ed Koch died Friday at the age of 88.  He told you what was happening, not what you wanted to hear.  Sometimes, it worked.  Other times, not so much.  Koch was very liberal, and he wasn't afraid to show it.  He led the city through some difficult times, and there were far more positives than negatives.

I truly miss the days when I cared about Super Bowls.

The recent freeze-thaw cycle has really caused a pothole explosion.  It's going to be a long late winter and early spring.