Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Scrapple

Davy Jones has been gone for more than a year, and I still become sad when I hear "Daydream Believer" on the radio.  By the way, it's one of radio's great "sing along" songs.

I haven't clicked on my air conditioner in a week, and I'm not complaining.

I had my mind set on a bike ride yesterday morning.  I started at 2:30 a.m. to beat the rain.  Mission accomplished.  I finished just as the drizzle started.

I don't understand how Tim Tebow continues to find work.

You won't find me at the new Superman movie this weekend.  The only summertime movie that looks mildly interesting is "We're the Millers."

I'm not a hockey fan, but I was glued to the TV during Wednesday night's triple overtime game between Chicago and Boston.

I'm really, really tired of the overuse of the word "iconic."

Please don't forget that today is Flag Day.