Friday, August 30, 2013

Scrapple Friday

The person who invented wintergreen scented rubbing alcohol is a genius.

Where are the one dollar coins?  I still pick up pennies when I see them on the ground.

It's great that Interstate 81 paving has been taking place at night.  All the workers wear reflective clothing.  Even driving slowly, the workers can be difficult to spot.  Someone has to come up with something better.

I'm really tired of all the speculation over new Apple products.

I'd be happy if the Steelers win eight games this year.

Remember when $ 100 million PowerBall jackpots used to be a big deal?

FOX is charging $ 4 million for a 30 second Super Bowl commercial, and inventory is almost gone.

Fox Sports 1 and Al Jazeera America?  Meh.  Both are solid, but not exceptional.

I'm ready for fall, but I will admit summer has flown by.

Miley Cyrus' job is to get noticed.  Mission accomplished.  Can we move on?

Syria is a lot more complicated than one nation doing one bad thing.  But then again, just about every international situation is complicated.

I bought gas yesterday because I expect the price to jump when the missiles fly in Syria.

Wilkes-Barre Police is now getting out some information via social media.  It's about time.

It's nice to see the return of college football.

It's nice to see Penn State begin the season playing a non-cupcake.  Sorry, Akron.

It's nice to see Penn State and Syracuse compete again.