Wednesday, September 18, 2013

First Person: The Studio

It's time to peel back the curtain for a moment, and you'll get a chance to see what I see when I'm in the Newswatch 16 Studio on weekend mornings.
Our information technology person, Michelle, took this photo Sunday morning.  I'm looking straight ahead at a camera.  There are five in the studio.  The green screen on the left is where reporters often introduce their stories.  My view of the weather and the backyard is from the monitor on the far left.

At my side is a trash can and my drink.  In case you're wondering, I have a giant recycled Turkey Hill soda cup.  Inside is water mixed with one of those low calorie drink flavoring packets.  I think it was grape when the photo was taken.  I alternate with strawberry.

OK.  It's more than you probably wanted to know.