Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Do What I Can

Working weekends and overnights, I get a pass on attending most station events.  The people I work for understand that the odd hours wear you down.  There are many times I regret not being able to join in reindeer games.

This most recent Saturday was a rare exception.  I was on vacation.
Ryan Leckey was hosting "Lift Like Ryan" at Cross Fit on Wyoming Avenue in Scranton.  It's part of the "Ryan's Run" fundraiser for Allied Services.  Cross Fit is only a few miles from home, so I grabbed my camera and ventured out on a rare free Saturday morning.
I really didn't do much-- took pictures, shook hands, talked with old friends, showed a co-worker we appreciate what he does...
There's a ton of "Ryan's Run" information on air and on line.  Please, help if you can.  A lot of people will be grateful.