Monday, September 23, 2013
You Don't Say
TOP TEN PHRASES YOU NEVER HEAR IN NEPA:
10. "This area really needs more mini marts, dollar stores, frozen yogurt shops and faux Irish pubs."
9. "Wow! This interstate is really smooth."
8. "Yes, I'd be happy to pay a drink tax, a commuter tax, and a sales tax to bail out a city that's bungled every financial decision for the last five decades."
7. "I have to run out and buy a Quinto ticket."
6. "I enjoy traveling through the Poconos on 80 and 611 because it's so stress and worry free."
5. "I wonder when Steelers playoff tickets go on sale."
4. "Why aren't more things named for Bob Mellow?"
3. "I wish the University of Scranton would build something new."
2. "We have a great track record of preserving old buildings and cherishing our past."
1. "I really want Palumbo to post more."
AT 12:00 AM