Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hot

You know me.  Always the contrarian.

The recent warm spell was nice, but a big part of fall is a bite in the air, and looking at leaves while wearing a light jacket, fleece, sweater, hoodie, sweatshirt, flannel shirt, etc.   Leaf peeping and sight seeing in a tee shirt or polo just didn't seem right.

I happened to be out when the warm period came to a grinding halt, in the form of a cold front, high winds, and heavy rain.  You know, it's been Pennsylvania law for several years.  If your windshield wipers on, your headlights have to be on as well.  Some nimrods still don't get it.  Hey, I can see you better if you have your headlights on, and that makes us both safer.  I know police have better things to do, but I'd really like to see careless drivers pulled over and cited.

Even though the above normal temperatures are gone, it doesn't look like there's any really cold air in the near future.  Relax and enjoy the season.