Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Very Bynxy Christmas!

This isn't one of the Top Ten photos of the year, but it is fun, and fun is what Christmas is all about.

I'm holding Mr. Bynx, the winner of Snedeker's "Fat Cat Christmas" contest, and his owner, Ashley is by my side.  Bynx, Ashley, and Ashley's mom all stopped by the station Monday morning to claim their prize, and they seem like a really nice trio.

I have to be honest with you.  Mr. Bynx really isn't that fat.  He's a big cat, and most of what you see in my arms is fur.

In a strange twist, I will not be at the office today.  In years past, I volunteered to work Christmas, even if it fell on one of my days off.  I thought I needed a break this year, and there were others interested in the job.

Merry Christmas, and may your holiday be filled with fur, fun, and good times.