Wednesday, April 16, 2014

PS

I'm not sure how long it will stay up on the CBS News web site, but there's an outstanding piece on how the network covered the Boston Marathon bombing last year.  It takes you through 100 hours of coverage in about ten minutes, with some great behind the scenes stuff.

I can't believe how Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly are so upset over Stephen Colbert getting Letterman's job.  Colbert has to be loving the publicity.  If Limbaugh and O'Reilly really want to do some damage, ignore it.

I also can't believe that we still can't find that Malaysian jet.

Even though it happened on a vacation day, I enjoyed yesterday's rain.  A warm springtime rain usually encourages things to green up and leaves to pop.

Gabriel Brothers, a discount clothing chain, is moving in to the mostly vacant East End Center in Wilkes-Barre.  Never been in one.  I'm interested in seeing what it's all about.