Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Scrapple

It's astounding how an organization as big, powerful, and as media savvy as the National Football League can royally mess up a player disciplinary situation.

McDonald's is considering something called "McBrunch."  Really?  Isn't the McD's menu large enough, and employees seem to struggle with the current slate of offerings.

Intrigued by the big iPhone, but not enough to pull the trigger.  I'll have to check it out when it's in stores and the crowds die down.

I hear a lot of people complaining about FaceBook lately, making me glad I never signed up.

More stores are opening along the 611 corridor in Bartonsville.  Shouldn't they get a handle on the traffic problems there first?

There aren't enough Ray Charles songs on the radio.

Radio Shack says it's considering bankruptcy.  As I noted before, RS used to be a fun place to explore and the yearly catalog release was eagerly anticipated.  Sad.

MSN.com had a list of 10 things dirtier than a toilet seat.  Sorry.  I didn't read it.

I take a September vacation because I like cooler weather.  It just didn't happen this year.  Another vacation week is set for late October.  I'm assuming it will be cooler then.

Back to work tonight after 11 days off.