Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Scrapple

When did St. Patrick's Day become St. Patrick's Month?

The dirtiest player in the National Football League is about to get a huge, new contract.  There's something wrong with that.

I'm really tired of "The Weather Channel" hysterics.

Our friends at public broadcasting got rid of a lot of the overnight self help shows on the digital subchannels.  Thank you.

Most overused word on ESPN:  meniscus.

Most overused word on Food TV:  caramelize.

It was nice to watch a little baseball on my days off.

Carrot Cake M&M's.  I kid you not.  They're surprisingly decent.

Ringling Brothers is phasing out elephant acts.  I'm very comfortable with that.  I hope the big cats are next.

Low gasoline prices were fun while they lasted.

I recently topped 1,000 Twitter followers.  Thank you.

It looks like a moderating trend is on the way.  However, I fear we haven't felt the last of winter.