Tuesday, September 1, 2015

About the Cover

I'm old school, pardon the pun, so I consider September to be THE back to school month.  As in years past, I try to make the September header something related to education.

This year, it's my alma mater, Marywood University.  It was Marywood College back in my day.  Marywood is celebrating its 100th anniversary this month.  Congratulations!

Regular blog readers know I've been critical of some aspects of the Marywood operation, but I've been fair.  I've given administration oodles of credit when it does something right.  All in all, I do not regret my time there, and there are many occasions when I truly miss the place.

The view of the Liberal Arts Center and the spectacular dome is from the new Learning Commons.  I'll have much, much more on that building in the days to come.
As we are fond of saying, stay tuned!