Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday Scrapple

I accidentally washed a pair of Sony ear buds last week.  They still work.  Sony, you make an amazing product.

Old Country Buffets in the Wilkes-Barre and Scranton areas abruptly closed over the weekend.  No notice for employees.  Thank you for your service.  I can't say that I've ever been in one.  I haven't heard good things.  Chapter 11 bankruptcy...  again.

Chipotle sent me some coupons.  Looks like the company is taking big steps to polish its image after the recent contamination cases.  I haven't used the coupons, and I'm not sure if I will.

Jim McNulty's death brought back a flood of memories, mostly good.  He was truly a unique individual, and I can still hear that laugh.

I'm not ready to declare winter over yet.  We've had snow in late March and April.  At least, it melts fast.

I believe the federal government set a record this year for the speed in which it processed my tax return, and I didn't E file.

Peyton Manning retired Monday.  Never loved him.  Never hated him.  I question his records.  Most passes and TD's were in the safety and climate controlled warmth of a dome.  He has a bad playoff record.  However, he does have two Super Bowl rings.

I've been mentally working up a Marywood University blog entry.  It's my alma mater.  There was a recent bloodbath.  Ten instructors were not renewed.  I'll put my thoughts in writing, or on the internet, shortly.

Has there been a more devoted individual than Nancy Reagan?

Mitt Romney would have more credibility if he ran a better 2012 campaign.

Pursue Your Happiness.  Really?!?!