Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tuesday Scrapple

I'm not an NBA fan, but the Cleveland Cavaliers victory is simply a good story.

It's too hot.  The only time I like the heat these days is when I ride my bike and work up a tremendous sweat.

I dipped in and out of the FOX Sports coverage of the U.S. Open over the weekend, and I thought it was pretty good.  Some of the purists are still upset that a network other than NBC and CBS does golf.  Get over it.

This is the time of year when I usually note the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders are near the bottom of the International League when it comes to attendance.  This season, so far, the local team is in the middle of the pack.  That's a very good thing considering this is the smallest of the International League's cities.

Still haven't been to Primanti's.  Still haven't been to Chipotle.  I've been meaning to visit for quite a while, but I just can't make the time.

I haven't hit a firemen's carnival or church picnic in years.  Maybe 2016 will be my year.

I've topped 1,600 Twitter followers.  Thank you.

44 years since Tropical Storm Agnes hit Pennsylvania.  Those images are burned in to my mind.

Don't ask me why, but EZ Pass still fascinates me, and it's still a kick to breeze through a toll booth.