Friday, August 5, 2016

End of Vacation

My second of four vacation weeks has come to an end.  Let's review.

On the positive side, I rode my bike and went to the gym.  It had to offset a few too many Blue Bunny scoops.  I made it to KMart.  There was one nice photography morning.  I indulged in a couple of tie sales.  One was in a mall and the other was on line.

I broke a tooth.  I had a tooth fixed.

And, I slept a lot.

On the opposite side, it was far too hot.  I wanted to try a couple of restaurants I hadn't visited before.  Fail.  I wanted to get in more photography time, but that didn't work out.  Some friends have been left hanging for months.  I really intended to reconnect during the last ten days.  It didn't happen, and I'm sorry.  I wanted to hit a carnival or church picnic.  It's been years since I've done that.  Fail again.

My next vacation week comes up after Labor Day.

Thanks to Stacy Lange for filling in last weekend.  The eager beaver is back tonight.