Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wednesday Scrapple

Every vacation, I say I won't grow my traditional vacation beard.  Every vacation, I still grow the scruff.

It's been a bad vacation for photography.  last week, too hot.  This week, too cloudy.

Is the Pokemon Go craze over yet?

Condolences to family and friends of former Scranton Police Chief George Murphy.  I always found him to be very professional and easy to work with.

This has turned out to be the summer of flash flooding.  I can't remember anything like it.  There have been past instances of storm cells hanging out over communities, like Bear Creek, several years ago, but nothing like this.

McDonalds is changing up its ingredients to make its food healthier.  It really triggered a McNugget craving.

When the dominant story of the Rio Olympics turns out to be filth and pollution, you know you're in a bit of trouble.

I never understood smoking.  It's expensive.  It will kill you.  Second hand smoke also kills.  Why do it?

Is there a more frustrating and expensive experience than a visit to the cell phone store?

I miss ELO.