Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you and your family have an absolutely perfect Thanksgiving.

Usually, in this space, I say something like "We all have something for which to be thankful."

Well, I know too many people who have had simply awful years, and I will be thinking of them today.  I pray they find something that brings a little happiness, a little warmth, maybe a smile.

Me?  No major plans.  If the weather cooperates, I'll do my usual thing of playing with my camera in the morning, dinner in the afternoon.  Maybe some TV football.  This is also the time of the year when I start pondering the Top Ten photos of 2016.  A lot of that preliminary work has already been done.  I'll take another look at my files, jot some notes, think of order and placement.

I had a chance to do a nice and positive story Tuesday. If you didn't catch it on Newswatch 16, please take a look.



No big issues here today.  Enjoy the day.  We'll talk tomorrow.