Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday Scrapple

Cheese in a can has to be one of the best inventions ever.  A cracker.  A squirt of cheese.  Instant party.

Say what you want about Rush Limbaugh, but you cannot deny he is a skilled broadcaster.  Proof:  Obama blamed some of his problems on Rush.

My pen collecting has backed off considerably.  I wish the same could be said for lip balm.  Addiction.

I don't understand the people who don't like Joe Buck.

I've warmed to podcasts, mainly thanks to Tony Kornheiser, but nothing beats good live radio.

There is no doubt that Amazon will eventually rule the planet.

I topped 1,800 Twitter followers last week, and that's pretty good for someone who doesn't Tweet much.  Apologies for not doing more on Facebook, but that's a "work" thing.  I've been in the building a lot lately.  Facebook will see more action when I get back out on the road.  This blog is the first born and still my favorite.

I didn't watch them, but judging by the scores, most of the NFL playoff games were really bad.

The Oakland Raiders have filed paperwork with the NFL to move to Las Vegas.  I'm ok with that.  Major League Baseball remains a joke because it still can't solve the Oakland Athletics stadium problem.

A huge congratulations to my former co-worker and Luzerne County native Phil Yacuboski, who had a role in ABC Radio's inauguration coverage Friday.

I know very little about the Atlanta Falcons, and what I know about the New England Patriots, I don't like.

There are few things more disturbing than hearing sleet ping off your window.