Thursday, November 16, 2017

13

It's anniversary day.  This blog is 13 years old.

Our way back then webmaster Mark Sowers came up with the idea.  The rest was all on me, and  I don't think anyone ever expected it to last this long.  I think the reason I still blog is that I was late to the Facebook game, and Facebook really isn't my favorite social media platform.

This is my own little one page daily newspaper.

Some days are a struggle, but those are few and far between.  The blog is never a chore.  I've always enjoyed writing, even though I'll never be confused with Hemmingway.  I hope it's changed, but a lot of teachers back in my day used writing as a form of punishment.  That was criminal.  It could be why so many people hate it and have problems expressing themselves.

I'm estimating close to 5,000 blog entries.  There is no way to get an accurate number because we've changed input methods and platforms over the years.  That's a lot of entries.  A few were even entertaining.

Thank you for reading and looking at the pictures.

Year 14 begins tomorrow.