Friday, April 27, 2018

Let's Review

My first vacation week of the year is over, and it's back to work tonight.

What was the week like?  Uneventful, and I'm not complaining.  I went out and played with my camera for the first time in a while.  The weather hasn't been the greatest.  There were trips to shopping centers I hadn't visited in a while, and now I remember why I stayed away.  A little spring cleaning, gym visits and writing. 

I recent vacation feature is getting together with an old high school friend.  We reconnected last year after not seeing each other for nearly 40 years.  Meetings are rare because of conflicting work schedules.  Anyway, it was a night of some desperately needed laughs.

April's vacation week usually means my bike comes out of storage.  I ride early in the morning.  50 degrees is my cut off point, and the temperatures aren't there year.  Maybe this week.

So, there it is.  Mundane.  My week in review.  Now, let's get back to work.