Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Chopped

I say this in no uncertain terms:  I HATE FADS.

Last week, everyone was doing that Facebook thing that shows what you will look like decades down the road.  All that did was put more of your precious private information out where hackers can grab it.  Besides, if you want to know what you will look like when you get older, do what I did.  Wait a while.

Full disclosure:  I stole that from the late great George Carlin.  He was doing a routine on guys who shave their heads.  Carlin said if you want to be bald, do what I did.  Wait a while.  How I miss him!

One of the new fads is axe throwing, and places dedicated to the activity are popping up all over our area.  Many are paired with alcohol.  What can possibly go wrong?  Stop it.  Stop it now.

It seems like the only ones destined to make money off this are bandage manufacturers, doctors, insurance agents, and lawyers.