Monday, August 26, 2019

Monday Scrapple

The XFL is out with its team nicknames and logos.  Mark me as "unimpressed."

My little town and the ones around me are filled with utility projects.  I have no idea how they're going to get it all done and the roads repaved before the snow flies.

I was absolutely thrilled, beyond belief, when last week's cold front arrived.

It breaks my heart to see the Baltimore Orioles become the joke of Major League Baseball.  This was once a great franchise.

Bacon has an amazing ability to make people happy.

What's up with Larry King?  Another divorce!

Saw a movie trailer, where Charlize Theron plays Megyn Kelly.  Amazing likeness.

Who isn't running for mayor of Scranton?

Popeye's apparently has a kickin' new chicken sandwich, rivaling Chil Fil A.  Maybe I'll score one on my upcoming vacation.

America needs more Andy Richter.  He did a hosted a "Pyramid" pilot several years ago and was outstanding.

I can't turn away from any Jennifer Garner TV commercial.

I don't understand why people went crazy over some internet guy wandering around and trying Old Forge pizza.

This year's Little League World Series uniforms were outstanding.  This year's MLB "Players' Weekend" uniforms were beyond awful.