Saturday, November 16, 2019

Andy's Angles: Marywood Christmas

First, I didn't take this photo.  It's actually a screen grab from a Newswatch 16 story done by reporter Stacy Lange and photographer Mike Cholko.  It's the mailing and printing building.

The architecture students at my alma mater, Marywood University, are decorating the campus for a drive-through Christmas light display.  The switch gets flipped December 4, right after the Christmas tree lighting in the Liberal Arts Building.

Christmas seasons at colleges are tough.  Students are occupied with finals, and they're gone by the middle of the month.  I was one of those people who was around during Christmas break because I was one of the townies who kept the radio station on the air.

Marywood has a big and beautiful campus, and I can't wait to see the finished Christmas project.