Friday, December 20, 2019

Top Ten of 2019

It's nearly time to put a wrap on 2019, so that means it's my annual look back on the Top Ten Photographs of 2019.

This is the 11th edition, and like the others, it's really nothing spectacular.  As I am fond of saying, they are not necessarily the best photos of the year, but they are ones that mean something to me.

Some were taken by others, but I'm in some way connected to them.  Some are screen grabs.  The rest are photos from my phones or my cameras.

It's nice to look back.  Some good times.  Some, not so good.

The countdown begins tomorrow.

If the news of the day requires a little comment, I'll toss that in, too.  I might even bounce it over to Twitter and/or Facebook.

In many ways, I'm glad camera phones and digital photography wasn't around when I was younger.  Still, I would have loved to capture some moments from college, my radio days, and my start in TV.

Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.