Thursday, July 30, 2020

Let's Review

A vacation week comes to an end tomorrow night, and it's time to get back to work.

It was my typical week off.  Sleep, bike riding, playing with the camera...

I usually make a mall run or something similar, but not this time around.  First, there is nothing I really need.  Second, I can get it on-line.  Third, I'm still leery of crowds.  It's not worth it.

The bike riding seemed to bring me more enjoyment than usual.  I think there was some self satisfaction in completing my route, in spite of the heat and humidity.  I really don't know how hard core runners and cyclists do it on a regular basis.  It was brutal-- even in the middle of the night.

The photo expeditions produced some good results.  Thank you for all the kind words on the sunrise windmill shot.

Another vacation week is coming up right after Labor Day.  In some ways, the year is dragging, and in other respects, it's flying by.

Thanks for reading.  I hope to see you bright and early Saturday morning.