Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Silent Night

I cannot sleep with the television on.  I used to be able to do that, but suddenly, several years ago, it became a problem.

I do like sleeping with the radio on.  It's usually on an all news station from Philadelphia or New York, or one of the all sports networks.

So much of the news has been horrible and disturbing lately, I tried sleeping in silence, and with the radio off.  Even the all sports networks stopped working for me because the current situations have infiltrated the sports world.

I did it.  I don't like it.

As I write this, I'm dead tired.  I didn't sleep well.

An alarm clock with one of those sleep sound generators used to be on my nightstand.  It didn't work for me.

An experiment with music is next on my list.  I'm a fan of the 70's, and there are some internet and satellite stations that work nicely.  I enjoy them when I'm awake, so they should blend well with falling asleep.

If all else fails, it's back to all news, all the time.