Tuesday, November 17, 2020

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night

 

I've used this space to rail against people who insist on using their high beam headlights at all times, even when it blinds the driver coming in the opposite direction, even when the beams bounce off your rear view mirror.  Plus, newer vehicles seem to have stronger headlights, even in the "low" setting.

Enough!  I do a lot of driving at night and I can no longer stand the frustration.  It's getting even worse because the nights are getting longer, and more people are becoming even more considerate, if that's even possible.

It was time to take action.  I invested in a pair of those night vision glasses, the ones with the strong yellow tint.

I am happy to report they actually work!  Yes, a product does as advertised.

The ultimate solution would be some common courtesy.