Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Random Thoughts


I've never had any desire to go camping.

It's the end of May, and I still haven't turned on my home or car air conditioners.
Why aren't there more Dairy Queens?

The NFL says its investigation into the cheating New England Patriots is over, but I still think we haven't been told the entire truth.

Go Penguins!



I'm enjoying watching the Tampa Bay Rays win more games than they lose.

I've tried, but I just can't get interested in "American Idol" and "Dancing with the Stars," and I'm thrilled this year's competitions have come to an end.

Does the NBA season ever end?

What did TV fill the overnight hours with before poker tournaments?

I passed by Courthouse Square in Scranton yesterday. How long is that project going to take? The designer seems very fond of massive pieces of granite.