Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Spill the Wine


And I fell asleep and dreamed

I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie

And that I was the star of the movie

This really blew my mind, the fact that me, an overfed, long-haired leaping gnome should be the star of a Hollywood movie


With apologies to Eric Burdon, now is your chance. My old friend, Al Piela, is looking for a little publicity to help an upcoming project. It's your chance to be a star!


Fortune Casting is holding an open call this weekend for volunteer background actors of all ages and types for the exciting new series"Hillers", being shot in the Scranton area this summer.The open call will be from noon until 4 PM this Saturday and Sunday at the Hilton in downtown Scranton. You can go tohttp://www.fortunecasting.com/ for more information.