Monday, April 13, 2009

Twittering My Life Away


I have a news flash for those of you with Twitter accounts: no one cares what you're doing every minute of every day.

In case you have a fascination with what I'm doing, let's getting all the tweets out of the way at once:

*I got my oil changed last week, and there was a great dress shirt sale at Penney's on Friday.

*I wish for warm weather.

*Easter is one of my favorite times of year.

*Baseball no longer interests me.

*If Rush Limbaugh or Keith Olbermann or anyone of their ilk annoys you, just ignore them.

*WYOU News stopped being WYOU News 11 years ago.

*ELO was a great band.

*Pirates!!!

*I'm strongly considering dropping my land line.

*Why can't I find a brand of tooth paste I really like?

*Kevin Jordan and Vince Sweeney have really good blogs. They should write more.

*Is it May yet?

*Gas is still around $2 a gallon. Unbelieveable!

*I'm tired of reading how every newspaper in the country is in trouble.

*Bob Barker's memoirs, "Priceless Memories," is a fun read.

*I can't wait until the Twitter fad has passed.