Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jon & Kate


There is a long list of topics I care nothing about. Something new has bolted to the top of the list.

Jon & Kate have a Discovery Channel show about their eight children. Apparently, there are some problems in the marriage. It's not just tabloid stuff. The network morning shows have done stories on it. It's all over cable, and it it just makes me sick.

I learned a long time ago that TV news should be a combination of things you need to know, and things you want to know. The customer, or the viewer is always right, but Jon & Kate should be so far off the radar, the Hubble space telescope should be pressed in to service to find it.

I'm sorry the couple is having problems. I'm even sorrier for the children. However, I don't want to see it on my television. Thank heaven for the off button.