Friday, September 25, 2009

Scrapple Friday


After a hiatus, there are new entries on the Wyoming Valley Photos blog. It's one of my favorites.

Is it me? I read rave reviews of two new ABC Wednesday night shows, "Modern Family" and "Cougar Town." I thought both were awful-- unlikeable people in awkward situations, a la the hideously unfunny "The Office." The guy eating a two foot long cheesesteak on the Travel Channel provided better entertainment.

Can it be? We will go through an entire week without a high level indictment?

Another baseball season is nearing an and, and it's been another bad year for the former cream of the league-- Kansas City, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh. That's just sad.

Who thought the Tennessee Titans would be 0-2?

There has to be better anti-swine flu advice than "wash your hands." It reminds me of Tom Ridge's "plastic sheets and duct tape" counter terrorism measures.

Four major cases of arson this week. We're lucky no one was killed.

This blog is up to five "followers." Thank you.

Penn State actually has a real opponent this week.

I saw Christmas trees in Bon Ton and Boscov's yesterday.

The 155th annual Bloomsburg Fair begins tomorrow. Enjoy!