Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2009: Friends, and a Queen City Christmas

As the countdown rolls on...  We have a tie.  I was playing with my camera at the Pennsylvania Outdoor Life Expo back in March, when two of my co-workers posed for this one...

Trish Hartman and Ryan Leckey-- two people who never look bad.

The photo below was taken December 2.  WNEP photographer Corey Burns and reporter Jennifer Borrasso were covering the Lackawanna County Courthouse Square Christmas tree lighting, when I stopped by the truck to say hello.

And, the continuing effort to get as much mileage as I can from last week's expedition to Nay Aug Park in Scranton...

Below is the tree house, and the light-lined bridge leading to it.

And, more pre-Christmas mayhem...  I was playing around with my camera the other night when I was passing through Olyphant.  This is the big Christmas tree in front of the train station.