Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2009: Historic Bowman Field

My look back at my ten favorite photos of 2009 continues this morning.  You might have guessed I'm fond of baseball stadiums.

I had a chance to look around Historic Bowman Field in Williamsport back in April.  I fell short of my goal of seeing a game here, but it was still nice to wander for a bit on a cool April morning.

This has nothing to do with baseball, but I went a little nuts with the camera the other night, and I'm cramming in as many Christmas photos as I can this week.


I admire those who have the time and the skill to do it up big for Christmas.  That's just not me.  I'm not a holiday kind of guy.

Then, there are those on the opposite end of the spectrum.  These two homes are on Arthur Avenue in Scranton, across from Nay Aug Park. 

Amazing.

Enjoy!