Monday, June 24, 2013

Unfinished Monday



James Gandolfini died Wednesday night.  He was only 51.  Heart attack.  It's a shame he didn't live long enough to enjoy all the money from the HBO series "The Sopranos."

I'm in the minority here.  "The Sopranos" was regarded as one of the best acted and written series in history.  I watched several episodes and thought it was just one big anti Italian cliché.

That doesn't diminish the talents of James Gandolfini.

By the way, they made all of 86 episodes of "The Sopranos."  86!  Note to Hollywood:  It's best to leave too early than too late.

I'm nibbling my way through my first e-book.  I chose "An Atheist in the Fox Hole."  It's an insider's view of the FOX News Channel.

The e-reader experience is actually rather pleasant.  The book loaded in seconds and it was a lot less expensive than the print version.  Reading on a screen really isn't that different from paper and ink.

As for the book itself, I'm really enjoying it.  Look for a full review upon completion.