Monday, May 12, 2014

Heaven Exists

My prayers have been answered.

Let me back up a little.

I work while you're sleeping, and vice versa.  I maintain the same schedule on my off days.

When you're deciding what to have for breakfast, I'm pondering lunch.

Burger King announced last week that it will be offering burgers and fries, beginning at 6 AM, at 5,000 of its restaurants.  It did not say when the program starts.  BK also did not say if the move would be temporary or permanent.  I'm just guessing, but if "Burgers for breakfast" flops, you won't see it around for long.

I'm trying to eat a little healthier, but there is still the occasional fast food adventure.  While McDonald's and Burger King do have some nice eggy AM offerings, it all tastes the same after a while.  A burger and fries will be a welcome departure.

It appears the fast food world is beginning to realize what the rest of us have known for a quite a while.  We're no longer a 9 to 5 society.   Traditional times and food offerings are out the window.    Your breakfast is my lunch, and probably someone else's dinner.

Whopper.  Hold the mayonnaise. Medium fries.  Large Diet Coke.  I'll see you there.