Monday, October 5, 2015

Rite of Fall

I'm a firm believer in flu shots, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why some people oppose them.

I haven't had a super serious case of the flu in years.  Last season was a little different.  I felt flu-ish for a few days, late in the season.  It was nothing major  I took it easy for a while, and was back to normal in no time.

Yes, the flu shot doesn't guarantee a flu free year, but it's good protection-- especially if you're around the very young and the elderly.

Insurance usually covers the cost of the shot.

I got mine the other day, while wandering through my favorite drug store.  A little paperwork.  A little stick in the arm.  Boom.  Done.  I was out of there in just a few minutes.

It didn't hurt.  There is no reaction to the vaccine.

I feel better already.