Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Today, the customary break from the Top Ten for a Christmas thought or two.

The Christmas experience isn't about gifts these days.  I have everything I want and need.  It bugs me to watch people spend money on me, but gift giving does make you feel good, so I won't deny someone the experience.

Christmas, for me, has become almost another Thanksgiving-- a time to count your blessings.  It's been far from a perfect year, but it sure as heck could have been a lot worse.

There have been a lot of Charlie Brown moments over the years.  I discovered I enjoyed Christmas more when I didn't try as hard.

I sincerely hope your Christmas is a great one.  Remember the less fortunate. 

Thank you for stopping by every day.

The Top Ten resumes tomorrow, with a trip down south.