Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Vacation Blues

It hasn't happened every time, but it's occurred more often than not.   I'm taking a little time off from work.  It's a good thing.  I'm tired.

But, there are usually stories left hanging as I walk out the door, and I want a piece of the action.

This time around, it's politics.  The Pennsylvania primary is a week and a half away.  You know candidates and their surrogates will be bopping around northeastern and central Pennsylvania.  I'll be watching from the sidelines.

It's really okay.  There will be other elections and other stories.

I already moved my vacation so I wouldn't miss the election.  I couldn't delay it until May for reasons that make sense only to television people.

I still have Twitter and the blog, so I can yammer on to my heart's content.

And, I'm sure there will be plenty to do when I return to the office the night of April 22nd.