Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wednesday Scrapple

The only place I want pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin flavor is in a pie, and I'm not particularly thrilled with it there, either.



The summer is coming to an end, and I hope that means TV marathon season is also over.  As much as I like "How It's Made" on the Science Channel, I don't want to see it for 12 hours a day. Please, let's get back to regular schedules.



I intend to watch some college and NFL football, but I can't say I'm eagerly awaiting the upcoming season.

By the way, what's up with the Notre Dame and Pittsburgh Steelers players getting in to some serious trouble?  Those organizations used to stand for something.  Those days are over.


Blazing Saddles, Young Frankstein.  I loved Gene Wilder.



While I haven't visited La Festa Italiana in Scranton in years, I do enjoy watching the tents go up.  It means "fall."



The Halloween overkill is kicking in to high gear, and there is still two months to go.



Thinking back to my school years, September was always a tough month.  June seemed so far, far, far off in the distance.