Friday, September 16, 2016

Vacation Ends

It's the last day of vacation.  The world's problems can wait until tomorrow.

We'll ease back in to the routine by featuring a recent photo of Nathan.  The little scamp turned one last month.

In case you're new here, Nathan was captured on the mean streets of Wilkes-Barre.  He was part of a program where strays are grabbed, neutered, and released .  I couldn't bear to see that little face back out on the street, so I took him in.

Nathan has grown fond of looking out the window and watching the birds that hang out in a rhododendron.  I foresee a big winter bird seed bill as I try to keep Nathan occupied and happy throughout the long winter.

As for my vacation, it wasn't bad.  A little photography, a couple of adventures, a little shopping, a beard, new tires, and a lot of sleep.  The first few days were unbearable hot, but there's nothing you can do about that.

I'll see you tomorrow.